Thursday 12 January 2017

CUSHING AND LEE SEASON OF CLASSIC HAMMER FILMS IN WHITSTABLE!


#THROWBACKTHURSDAY: The Playhouse Theatre in Peter Cushing's home town of Whitstable is playing host to a season of exception Classic Cushing Chillers from yesteryears Hammer films... Peter's Hound Of The Baskervilles, kicks off the season that also takes in The Mummy and the mighty, Dracula! All three films also feature Christopher Lee too, and I'll be booking my ticket and traveling down to Whitstable, Kent for Dracula screening on the 17th! Maybe I might see you there??  

There's a special offer of £12 for the booking of all three films Details are on the poster I have shared above / below. Peter Cushing on a big screen...I am looking forward to it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...